Businesses using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud often store their data in Amazon’s DynamoDB database with the expectation of tighter integration with AWS tools. This whitepaper explains why Couchbase’s NoSQL database is often a better choice for higher performance, lower cost, and greater flexibility. You’ll learn how Couchbase lets you:
- Avoid DynamoDB’s item-size restrictions
- Speed up performance with in-memory processing and built-in caching
- Use your team’s existing SQL skills for writing complex queries
- Easily implement a hybrid or multi-cloud strategy
- Cut license and support costs by up to 50%
In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the web site including but not limited to: log in, buy products, see personalized content, switch between site cultures. It is recommended that you allow all cookies.