Research led insights into transformation of the Supply Chain
While it remains an emerging technology, blockchain is transforming the logistics industry today. Though there are hurdles to overcome, blockchain has the potential to accelerate information flows, boost efficiency and enable the faster turnaround of goods – thereby adding trillions of dollars to the global economy in the coming years.
This Impact Brief includes insights on:
- The fundamentals of blockchain technology
- Prime drivers for blockchain innovation in the supply chain
- The value of blockchain in securing the supply chain
- A consideration of the technological and logistical challenges to implementing blockchain
- Case studies on how platforms are using blockchain today
- A look ahead to the potential impact of blockchain on the supply chain in the future
Distilling insights from 11 sources including Accenture, Deloitte, EY, Gartner, Oracle and the WEF, this Impact Brief provides time-poor professionals with insights that are easy-to-read and digest in less than 10 minutes.