1. Statement of Corporate Values
We at TechDogs Marketing Private Limited (“TechDogs”) recognize and respect intellectual property rights and are committed to fulfilling our moral and legal obligations with respect to our use of copyright-protected works. TechDogs respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. TechDogs guidelines and policies requires that the information posted by TechDogs be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, TechDogs provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by TechDogs. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
TechDogs will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from TechDogs’s websites infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting a written notification to our copyright agent designated below.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability.
2. Claims regarding copyright infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512), TechDogs has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringement. TechDogs has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow TechDogs to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which TechDogs can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Kindly send your notice to our designated copyright agent at www.techdogs.com or by mail to the following address:
TechDogs Private Limited,
If you fail to comply with all the requirements of Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly misrepresent that the material or activity on TechDogs’s website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to the sections of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which shall contain the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court (a) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (b) if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice of his/her authorized agent and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the complaint at issue.
Please submit your Counter-Notice to TechDogs’s copyright agent at www.techdogs.com or mail to the address specified above.
4. Repeat Infringers
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. TechDogs will also suspend or terminate the accounts of users if ordered to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction or in other appropriate circumstances, as determined by TechDogs, in our sole discretion.
In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the web site including but not limited to: log in, buy products, see personalized content, switch between site cultures. It is recommended that you allow all cookies.